Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
Dr. Rau, who has come to be known as the “jewel of the Inland Empire” to
many of his patients and staff, prides himself on the belief that all
patients deserve a great plastic surgeon.
Dr. Rau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon began his career in Plastic
Surgery at Penn State University. Now he has a well-established private
practice in Redlands. Dr. Rau has a reputation as a skilled surgeon in the
areas of cosmetic and reconstructive facial and breast surgeries, along
with body contouring procedures. Dr. Rau is working hard to better the
lives of all of his patients.
PLASTIC SURGERY TRAINING
– Pennsylvania State University Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
GENERAL SURGERY TRAINING
– St. Agnes and Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore, MD 7/98-6/03
– University of California at Davis
Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences, June 1992
– American University of the Caribbean
Doctor of Medicine, December 1997
– Board Certified in Plastic Surgery – 11/06
– Board Certified in General Surgery – 11/04
– California State Medical License
– Pennsylvania State Medical License
– United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 1 – 6/96
– United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 2 – 8/97
– United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 3 – 12/02
SURGICAL RESIDENCY TRAINING
– Plastic Surgery, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
– General Surgery, St. Agnes Hospital, Johns Hopkins Hospital,
Baltimore, MD 7/98-6/03
HONORS, AWARDS and ACTIVITIES
Dr. Jerrel Emery, M.D., and Kim Hagen co-own Cloud 9 Medi Spa. Kim is an R.N. with many years of experience. Kim received her Associate’s Degree in Nursing from San Bernardino Valley College in 1998, and received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from University of Phoenix in 2001. Kim received her Aesthetician License from the California State Board of Barbering & Cosmetology in 2004. She also received her Certificate in Permanent Makeup in 2004.
Kim has been trained in Advanced Botox & Dermal filler techniques since 2004 and continues to expand her knowledge through attending workshops to stay abreast in current trends in the Aesthetic Arena.She has a background of over 12 years working as a medical/surgical nurse at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. During this time, she became highly skilled in giving injections and working in a wound care environment. This gave her a deep knowledge of the properties of skin and it’s healing potential.
Combining her artistic side with her passion for skin care, Kim has become one of the busiest, most sought-after medical aestheticians in Southern California. She has participated in multiple advanced training sessions and seminars to further her skill as an injector and be on the cutting edge of all of the newest techniques and equipment available.
John Draper is the Business Manager at Cloud 9 Medi Spa. After graduating High School in Nashua, New Hampshire, he attended University of New Hampshire as a Biology major. After a couple of semesters John decided that he was going to change his major to business management, and moved to California. He attended Cal State San Bernardino before embarking on multiple successful businesses and partnerships. John has been with Cloud 9 Medi Spa since its inception.