Dr. Todd Rau M.D.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
Dr. Rau, who has come to be known as the “Jewel of the Inland Empire” to many of his patients and staff pride himself on the belief that all patients deserve a great plastic surgeon.
Dr. Rau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who began his career in Plastic Surgery at Penn State University. Now he has a well-established private practice in Redlands. Dr. Rau has a reputation as a skilled surgeon in the areas of cosmetic and reconstructive facial and breast surgeries, along with body contouring procedures. Dr. Rau is working hard to better the lives of all of his patients.
PLASTIC SURGERY TRAINING
- Pennsylvania State University Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
GENERAL SURGERY TRAINING
- St. Agnes and Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore, MD 7/98-6/03
- The University of California at Davis
Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences, June 1992
- American University of the Caribbean
Doctor of Medicine, December 1997
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery – 11/06
- Board Certified in General Surgery – 11/04
- California State Medical License
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 1 – 6/96
- United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 2 – 8/97
- United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 3 – 12/02
SURGICAL RESIDENCY TRAINING
- Plastic Surgery, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- General Surgery, St. Agnes Hospital, Johns Hopkins Hospital,
Baltimore, MD 7/98-6/03