- Laser genesis is a non-invasive procedure that uses a laser to gently heat the skin, resulting in the production of new skin cells and collagen.
- Laser genesis is a safe procedure with minimal side effects.
- Redness and slight swelling are the most common side effects.
- Sometimes called a “lunch break procedure,” laser genesis takes just 30 minutes, and there’s no downtime.
- After one session, you will notice your skin looks brighter and more youthful, and your pores look smaller. For best results, you’ll need three to six treatments spaced two to three weeks apart.
It can help smooth the skin and reduce the look of redness, broken blood vessels, fine lines, dark spots, fade scarring, wrinkles, and improve rosacea.
6 for $1,700
Receive a FREE Lumevive with series of 6 (Reg.$2668)